ul. Wczasowa 8
76-034 Sarbinowo, Poland
represented by the owner
clpik-studio.com Paweł Tykwiński
NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 761-143-97-11
hereinafter referred to as Wczasowa8 Apartments]
I. Explaining the legal basis
In connection with implementing the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation GDPR), we would like to inform you about the principles for the processing of your personal data and your rights in this scope.
The following rules enter into force on 01/07/2019.
II. Identification of the data controller
Your data controller is:
ul. Wczasowa 8
76-034 Sarbinowo, Poland
Tel. +48 501 764 552
e-mail: [email protected]
represented by the owner:
clpik-studio.com Paweł Tykwiński
NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 761 143 97 11
III. Purposes and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The Wczasowa8 Apartments Company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Taking action at your request to conclude a contract with the Wczasowa8 Apartments for the provision of accommodation services
- When it is necessary to issue an invoice for your stay at the Wczasowa8 Apartments
- When it is necessary to make a payment via MOTO (Mail Order, Telephone Order) or any other online payment (payment via fast transfer, credit or debit card)
- When it is necessary to respond to an enquiry
- When it is necessary to present an offer
- When it is necessary to handle complaints and claims regarding the provided services as well as other requests and enquiries addressed to Wczasowa8 Apartments
- When it is necessary for the marketing purposes, such as presenting offers, which includes special offers, sending discount codes or information about promotions in the scope and manner for which you have given your consent
- Marketing products and services of Wczasowa8 Apartments and similar
- Monitoring and improving the quality of the provided products and services
- Controlling your satisfaction with the provided services
- Connected with internal and external audits carried out by authorised persons and bodies
- When applicable, for conducting a contentious proceeding
- Where applicable, in connection with the conduct of proceedings before pubic authorities and other proceedings, which includes pursuing claims and defending against them
- In order to prevent fraud and the use of the acitivities of Wczasowa8 Apartments for criminal purposes
- For internal reporting
- Where applicable, to keep the internal record of benefits given and received, conflicts of interests and ethical breaches to the extent necessary to prevent abuse and exploitation of the acitivities of Wczasowa8 Apartments for criminal purposes
- In connection with the reporting to public authorities, the police, the tax chamber and other entities to which Wczasowa8 Apartments is obliged to report under applicable law, including in connection with a breach of order, public order, damage to property or persons or a suspected VAT fraud or other suspected violations of applicable law
- In other cases, your personal data shall be processed exclusively based on your previously given consent to the extent and for the purpose defined in the content of your consent given.
IV. Obligation to provide personal data
- Providing your personal data is necessary to conclude and fulfil the contract concluded with Wczasowa8 Apartments. It results from the implementation of obligations arising from the aforementioned provisions of law or is necessary to pursue purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of Wczasowa8 Apartments.
- If you fail to provide all your personal data required will prevent Wczasowa8 Apartments from concluding a contract with you and providing you with services.
- To the extent to which your personal data is collected based on your consent, giving your personal data is voluntary.
V. Information on recipients of personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above, your personal data can be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes resulting from the law.
- persons performing tasks which arise from the need to operate IT systems and to manage Wczasowa8 Apartments
- entities performing tasks related to the accounting and legal service provided for Wczasowa8 Apartments
- entities supporting the Complex in its business processes and acitivities, including entities processing personal data on behalf of Wczasowa8 Apartments
- (the so-called data processors)
VI. Information on the storage of your personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes given below, your personal data can be stored in the following locations:
- E-mail boxes and e-mail programmes
- The Wczasowa8 Apartments’ management and booking software, e.g. KWHotel
- Computers on which e-mail programmes have been installed, computers having access to e-mail via browser, computers with access to passwords necessary to operate the service, including computers with access to the management system of Wczasowa8 Apartments
- Information systems of intermediaries through which you have entered into a contract with the Resort, e.g. Booking, e-Holiday, Meteor24, Spanie, Trivago, Wimdu, Airbnb, HolidayLetting, TripAdvisor, VisitOn, Poduszka
VII. Processing periods for personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the following period:
- necessary for the purposes previously indicated,
- until the service is completed,
- required by law,
- needed by the Wczasowa8 Apartments to fulfil the legitimate interest of the data controller,
- required for marketing and promotional purposes if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data after the termination or expiry of the contract, until such consent is withdrawn,
- established by affiliated entities,
- established by IT service providers, including e-mail programmes and management systems of the Resort.
VIII. Rights of the data subject
Wczasowa8 Apartments would like to assure you that all persons whose personal data is processed have appropriate rights under the GDPR. In this regard, you have the following rights:
- right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of your personal data;
- right to request the rectification (correction) of your personal data – in case the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- right to request the erasure of your personal data (the so-called ‘right to be forgotten’) – in the event that:
- the data is no longer needed for the purposes, for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the data processing,
- the data subject has withdrawn their consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the data is processed unlawfully,
- the data must be erased to fulfil a legal obligation.
- right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data if:
- the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
- the data processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the data requesting instead that the data be restricted,
- the data controller no longer needs the data for their purposes, but the data subject needs it to establish, protect themselves against or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of their personal data, until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the data controller override the grounds for the objection;
- right to transfer your personal data if:
- the processing is based on a contract concluded with the data subject or on the consent of the data subject
- the processing is carried out by automated means;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, when:
- there are reasons relating to your particular situation
- the processing is based on the necessity for the purposes of the Resort’s legitimate interest referred to above.
IX. Right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data
To the extent that you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of your consent before you withdrew it.
X. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data by Wczasowa8 Apartments violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
XI. Transfer of personal data to entities outside the scope of the GDPR legislation
In some cases, the booking systems through which you make your booking can be registered outside the scope of the GDPR provisions.
Data can be disclosed in such a booking system without Wczasowa8 Apartments knowing about it and processed in a manner incompatible with the GDPR, for which the Resort bears no liability.
All the information and data received from such entities shall be processed by us in accordance with this document.
Wczasowa8 Apartments does not transfer personal data to persons and entities outside the scope of the GDPR legislation.
XII. Emergency procedure
We would like to inform you that we store and process your personal data in accordance with the principle of due diligence. We make all necessary efforts to keep your data safe.
However, should one of the situations mentioned below occur, you will be notified about it and Wczasowa8 Apartments will report the matter to the relevant office and state institutions:
- leakage of data protected by the law,
- theft of documents containing data protected by law,
- intrusion into the information systems of Wczasowa8 Apartments containing protected data,
- hacking into entities connected with Wczasowa8 Apartments and having access to protected data,
- loss of storage medium containing protected data,
- loss of a computer containing protected data,
- loss of a password allowing to access protected data.